Six top-name national builders already signed on for northeast Houston's newest community, The Groves. More info in the Houston Chronicle article.
New Master-Planned Community Coming to Northeast Houston. Devloper Cresent Resources has acquired 993 acres in NE Houston for new master-planned community. View press release for more information.
Houston area homes sales are incredibly strong and reports reflect the lowest number of available homes in 11 years. Read the entire press release from the Houston Association of Realtors on my real estate news page.
HomePath Program by Fannie Mae
What is the HomePath Program?
The HomePath Mortgage program allows a borrower to purchase a Fannie Mae-owned property with a low down payment, flexible mortgage terms, no lender requested appraisal, and NO MORTGAGE INSURANCE. Expanded seller contributions to closing costs are allowed.
The program also offers a Renovation Mortgage program for properties that require light to moderate renovation.
- More information is available on the HomePath Program website.
- Click here to search for a HomePath property now.
Benefits to the Borrower
- Low down payment and flexible mortgage terms.
- Down payment (at least 3%) can be funded by the borrower's own savings, a gift, or a loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer.
- No lender-requested appraisal. No mortgage insurance, ask your lender for cost details on loans without mortgage insurance.
- Expanded seller contributions for closing costs allowed.
- Available for primary residences, second homes, and investment properties.
HomePath Program Loans
Brandy Smith with 1st Alliance Mortgage is experienced in HomePath Program loans:
- Brandy Smith, Loan Officer
1st Alliance Mortgage
2000 N Loop W, Suite 133
Houston, TX 77018
Online application and free loan pre-qualifications at www.loansbybrandy.com
View this website for a complete list of HomePath Mortgage lenders.
Contact Me for More Information
For more information on this program please contact me directly.